HILLSONG UNITED!
HILLSONG UNITED
was the BOMB!!!
THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING
I FELT GOD'S PRESENCE.. AND IT WAS GREAT!
GAHH!! NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THE FEELING BEING IN THE CHURCH, WITH THEM AND OF COURSE, WITH Jesus.
HE'S ONE AMAZING GUY.
LOVE YOU, GOD.
- - -
Afther the concert, went with the RIVERS to Quarry Bay to eat dinner. Hehe it was fun being with them! Weee. I can see why reanne is sooo RANDOM. haha. LOL hehe Was with ross, dom, chris and reanne in the taxi to get to the restaurant. Man, ross was soo loud! he was totally random! hehe but it was fun.. we were noisy. :P
Ross, reanne, dom and i were in the same table.. haha saya saya! Met new people.. actually Reanne's friends mostly know me na! they said they heard alot about me.. and they saw me in reanne's site. hehe
Left at around 920pm na, said my goodbyes. Was shocked that Phillip knows my name and so is DOM!
Me: bye guys!!!
DOM: *waves* bye marienne! bye camille!
mimi waved and gave a big smile to him
we didn't really talk that much pero it was fun being in the same table as them.
I have to admit, DOMinic was pretty cute. Actually the 3 brothers, philip, dom and chris they're all cute. hehe :P
I want to see them again soon, i hope i can come to the river soon. :)
you are my everything, GOD.. everything
was the BOMB!!!
THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING
I FELT GOD'S PRESENCE.. AND IT WAS GREAT!
GAHH!! NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THE FEELING BEING IN THE CHURCH, WITH THEM AND OF COURSE, WITH Jesus.
HE'S ONE AMAZING GUY.
LOVE YOU, GOD.
- - -
Afther the concert, went with the RIVERS to Quarry Bay to eat dinner. Hehe it was fun being with them! Weee. I can see why reanne is sooo RANDOM. haha. LOL hehe Was with ross, dom, chris and reanne in the taxi to get to the restaurant. Man, ross was soo loud! he was totally random! hehe but it was fun.. we were noisy. :P
Ross, reanne, dom and i were in the same table.. haha saya saya! Met new people.. actually Reanne's friends mostly know me na! they said they heard alot about me.. and they saw me in reanne's site. hehe
Left at around 920pm na, said my goodbyes. Was shocked that Phillip knows my name and so is DOM!
Me: bye guys!!!
DOM: *waves* bye marienne! bye camille!
mimi waved and gave a big smile to him
we didn't really talk that much pero it was fun being in the same table as them.
I have to admit, DOMinic was pretty cute. Actually the 3 brothers, philip, dom and chris they're all cute. hehe :P
I want to see them again soon, i hope i can come to the river soon. :)
**HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY, KUYA ELOYS!!!! MWUAH!
you are my everything, GOD.. everything


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home