My dad is coming back today! my mom picked up my dad and we're here waiting. hehe. Most prolly they'll be home soon. :)
I was doing my reflection earlier - I haven't finished it yet.. working on it pa. And it is about "My Story", basically about our life. I can't believe how time flies you know. I was just about 8 and a half when I moved here.. and now I'm 16! Wow! I've been living here for 7 and a half yrs already! Honestly when I saw 8 and 16, i was like.. "shooot! how long is that! it seems like 20yrs have past!" HAHAHA. I talked about my bestfriends back in the primary school.. and they are Marienne & Franselaine. They are still my bestfriends... though Frans is not that close with us now.. pero when we meet.. mann seems like us back when we were in primary school. I'm happy that I still have Marienne with me. We've been bessies for 6-7yrs? Cool yeah? I love that chica to bits! What's cool? We've only faught for like 3 times and it was just small small misunderstandings.. throughout the whole 6-7yrs!! Gah!! No one can replace my chica. :) hehe
Haish.. Times flies too fast no? Soon or later, my parents will tell us IF we are moving back to philippines na nga. I don't want to move back anymore. I just realized how much I love HongKong.. I meant living here and stuff. Aww... Don't want to leave everyone behind. :( Sigh
Goodluck nalang saamin. :(
Pero lam nyo.. I already decide what I'm gonna do when we go back.. I have so many plans na if ever umuwi kami.. I told mama that I might join volleyball team sa College or something.. Then I will join some dance lessons. Weee!! I'm excited. HAHA. Oh! I will continue joining YFC there too. Sounds like I'm gonna be so busy when I go back! But yeah! that's what I want. I don't want to waste my time doing nothing at home during weekends. Hehe.
Ohwell... lets see what's my parents decision. :)
okay thats it for now.. Imma spend time doing my homework kasi WE HAVE ALOT!!!! - accounts: we have 7 homework!!! Arggggg!!
I was doing my reflection earlier - I haven't finished it yet.. working on it pa. And it is about "My Story", basically about our life. I can't believe how time flies you know. I was just about 8 and a half when I moved here.. and now I'm 16! Wow! I've been living here for 7 and a half yrs already! Honestly when I saw 8 and 16, i was like.. "shooot! how long is that! it seems like 20yrs have past!" HAHAHA. I talked about my bestfriends back in the primary school.. and they are Marienne & Franselaine. They are still my bestfriends... though Frans is not that close with us now.. pero when we meet.. mann seems like us back when we were in primary school. I'm happy that I still have Marienne with me. We've been bessies for 6-7yrs? Cool yeah? I love that chica to bits! What's cool? We've only faught for like 3 times and it was just small small misunderstandings.. throughout the whole 6-7yrs!! Gah!! No one can replace my chica. :) hehe
Haish.. Times flies too fast no? Soon or later, my parents will tell us IF we are moving back to philippines na nga. I don't want to move back anymore. I just realized how much I love HongKong.. I meant living here and stuff. Aww... Don't want to leave everyone behind. :( Sigh
Goodluck nalang saamin. :(
Pero lam nyo.. I already decide what I'm gonna do when we go back.. I have so many plans na if ever umuwi kami.. I told mama that I might join volleyball team sa College or something.. Then I will join some dance lessons. Weee!! I'm excited. HAHA. Oh! I will continue joining YFC there too. Sounds like I'm gonna be so busy when I go back! But yeah! that's what I want. I don't want to waste my time doing nothing at home during weekends. Hehe.
Ohwell... lets see what's my parents decision. :)
okay thats it for now.. Imma spend time doing my homework kasi WE HAVE ALOT!!!! - accounts: we have 7 homework!!! Arggggg!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home