new layouttt

Vanessa Anne Hudgens - Come Back to Me
yehey new layout!!
spent hours doing this layout also. of course i always want my site to look good kaya here you go! love it love it. GREEN is my new LOVE. :P
I'm just all alone in this empty house. -define 'empty' no one is at home `cept mee. yess, all alone. I feel like calling my friends but then i don't know who to call. XP hehe.
My parents, and sibs went to Ocean Park today with my sister's friends. I didn't go because.. I didn't feel like going and I kinda feel like I'm going to be sad when I go there because of the last time. - the part, he and i, and our friends will go but then it was CANCLED.
okiee imma blog na lang ulit.
e/ crapp.. when you know you still have feeling for somebody and force yourself not the think about them.. it's so effin` hard. :( i still miss you. arhhhh. i can't stick to what i said. why is it so hard to let go of youu??
- - -
i made aanchal's site like an hour ago.. go and visit her site aite? ** click ** Man! I love what i made for her! I didn't want to give it to her na nga eh. haha. ohwell. hope you like it aanch! mwuah /e


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home