Friday, September 29, 2006

a little note

" I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long "

" I think your bruise was understated,
'Cause you can't feel this anymore
It's getting bluer and you can't keep faking
that you can't feel this anymore "

" Running in and out my life
Has got me so confused
Gotta make the sacrifice
Somebody's got to choose "


...

sigh..
i can't hold on anymore..
it's been far to hard already.

unless

you show&tell me that you still care,
& prove it to me that there's still something.

cuz for now..
i can't find anything to prove myself that it is right to hold on
when there's nothing to hold on cuz i can't feel any of your love anymore.

i'm sorry...

:'(

- - -

e\ crap.. this is just hard.. there's part of me that can't really let go.. can't it up.. sigh.. whatever.. /e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home