FMA7 FOREVER
Heyhey!:)
Sorry it's been weeks since I last updated.
It's our last finals tomorrow (Algeb) and woopiee it's our BREAK na!:)
ONE MONTH, baby!
Tomorrow after algeb, maybe I'll go look for Ate Riza so I can watch and finish my make up seminar thingo for SPO and then Yolec and I will watch a movie. :) Wee. :) Hehe And maybe after we'll meet out friends who will be at MOA tomorrow as well and hang with them.
Dang I still cannot believe tomorrow is the LAST day for FMA7. :(( It's sad. I wish we're block mates forever. Nyaha. Kidding. I wanna meet new people na rin but I don't want my barkada to be apart. We're so many but we're all good. So many things happened, good and bad... you name it!:) hehe But our friendship's really good. :)
You wanna see us? :)

Imma miss everyoneee. :(( Imma miss those classes with FMA7. Kahit yung iba di ko ka-vibes pero nakakamiss parin. Hehe.
Cgee. Aral na ako algeb. :)
Sorry it's been weeks since I last updated.
It's our last finals tomorrow (Algeb) and woopiee it's our BREAK na!:)
ONE MONTH, baby!
Tomorrow after algeb, maybe I'll go look for Ate Riza so I can watch and finish my make up seminar thingo for SPO and then Yolec and I will watch a movie. :) Wee. :) Hehe And maybe after we'll meet out friends who will be at MOA tomorrow as well and hang with them.
Dang I still cannot believe tomorrow is the LAST day for FMA7. :(( It's sad. I wish we're block mates forever. Nyaha. Kidding. I wanna meet new people na rin but I don't want my barkada to be apart. We're so many but we're all good. So many things happened, good and bad... you name it!:) hehe But our friendship's really good. :)
You wanna see us? :)
{this was made by Inna Antig}
mon, mimi, alyssa, mica, marie, lois, bry, mj
nikki, loren, yolec, inna, pat, igy, annie
danica wu & danica rueda
^Yepp! That's us!^
nikki, loren, yolec, inna, pat, igy, annie
danica wu & danica rueda
^Yepp! That's us!^
Do you wanna know our stories? :) Okay I'll share. :)
* mon & mimi are the closetest... you can call us bestfriends na rinSoo cool no? Hehe. We might not be always together but when we're all together... we're all good. :)
* mica & marie - bestfriends
* marie & inna - closefriends/bestfriends
* danica & inna & marie went to the same HS, CSA laguna(?)
* lois&bry - someone called them "calbry" because they're like a couple (But they're straight ha!). They're just together all the time.
* lois & bry & annie: used to be the trio. :)
* then later lois & bry & yolec became the trio.
* mj & yolec are the chubby ones.
* mj - has a big nose and ng didingding. (haha saamin na lang un)
* nikki & loren used to be the best of friends before..
* loren and yolec are the "labteam" before...
* pat, annie, yolec, igy and mj liked the same girl. (secret... hulaan nyo)
* inna liked two guys.
* mica is starting to like *ahem* someone...
*mon likes someone. :)
* mimi & yolec are together. :)
* danica wu & danica rueda are the "twins".
* mimi's close to all the girls. :)
* mimi's closetest-EST among all are mj, mica and mon. :)
* pat and mj had an issue before. – because they're always together and all (they're not gay)
*wu, rueda and alyssa are the athletes in the group. – wu: swimming, rueda: badminton, alyssa: pep
*nori's somehow part of us na rin cuz she goes with us.
Imma miss everyoneee. :(( Imma miss those classes with FMA7. Kahit yung iba di ko ka-vibes pero nakakamiss parin. Hehe.
Cgee. Aral na ako algeb. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home