Unexpected Night
On friday, my friends and I decided to hit Emba to party. We met MJ at Emba around 10pm (dapat 9 eh) and Ian wasn't able to come because he had something to do for school. So yeah.. we were lining up for ID check up and then when we got to this lady.. she said we can't go in because in our (school) ids our # is like 108----- and it means 2008.
OK. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?
108 means our BATCH! IT doesn't mean 2008. Well fine IF it means 2008... that doesn't mean that ALL 108 people are underage. I'm 18 forgodsake! EIGHTEEN! (LOL) grr. I wasn't able to go in as well because I didn't have any other valid id. Damn! Where's my HK ID when I need it?
We were outside emba figuring out how to get in. MJ was able to get in! Grr. He didn't tell us kasi that we should bring some other valid ID to prove our age. But then it's kinda unfair for MonMon&Iris cuz they are really underage. Haha :D
I was going to take the risk of going to the other way around after MJ put his stamp of my arms para kunwari meron din ako.. tas natanggal lang.. pero I didn't want to because I don't want to make a mess there pag nahuli ako.
After ilang minutes.. we decided to go greenbelt na lang. We found Absinthe Bar and Bed Space Bar and we hanged out there. We didnt really stay at Absinthe tho cuz it was kind of boring... but we did crashed in Bed Space to party. Haha. LOL
We got tired and decided to play at timezone. hahaha :D
anyways after we decided to go home na lang... and so we went home mga 12 or 1 am na...
Nakakainis talaga yung babae sa Emba. Hahaha
Pramiss, when i get my HK ID CARD back again... try lang nila di ako papasukin. :D LOL
OK. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?
108 means our BATCH! IT doesn't mean 2008. Well fine IF it means 2008... that doesn't mean that ALL 108 people are underage. I'm 18 forgodsake! EIGHTEEN! (LOL) grr. I wasn't able to go in as well because I didn't have any other valid id. Damn! Where's my HK ID when I need it?
We were outside emba figuring out how to get in. MJ was able to get in! Grr. He didn't tell us kasi that we should bring some other valid ID to prove our age. But then it's kinda unfair for MonMon&Iris cuz they are really underage. Haha :D
I was going to take the risk of going to the other way around after MJ put his stamp of my arms para kunwari meron din ako.. tas natanggal lang.. pero I didn't want to because I don't want to make a mess there pag nahuli ako.
After ilang minutes.. we decided to go greenbelt na lang. We found Absinthe Bar and Bed Space Bar and we hanged out there. We didnt really stay at Absinthe tho cuz it was kind of boring... but we did crashed in Bed Space to party. Haha. LOL
We got tired and decided to play at timezone. hahaha :D
anyways after we decided to go home na lang... and so we went home mga 12 or 1 am na...
Nakakainis talaga yung babae sa Emba. Hahaha
Pramiss, when i get my HK ID CARD back again... try lang nila di ako papasukin. :D LOL
Labels: rants


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home