Sunday, July 01, 2007

Please Pray.

Please pray for my ate Maridel.
She passed just 3 days ago, June 29`07.


She used to tutor me and my best friend, Jenny in the Philippines before.
And I haven't talked nor seen her ever since I moved to Hong Kong.
I remember those time when I used to stop over Jenny's place before and play then go to ate Maridel's place to teach us with our homework cuz I remember I used to be very very lazy especially maths.

Awww. I feel really sad.

Anyways please do pray for her.
I hope that she will be in a good hands with Daddy.

Wherever you are ate... remember that you always have me&jenny loving you very much and admiring you for being such a great person.
Jenny have said earlier,"if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be where I'am standing now" and I totally I agree with her.

I love you ate Maridel.
May you rest in peace soon.
I miss you.


<33>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home