Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pardon?

Yay! One more exam then i'm free. No more staying up late at night studying and also I can sleep very well na! ^^

French oral was soooo scary! Even if I was with Mr. Belly it was still scary. I think I did my prepared topic okay but my conversation with Mr. Belly was soo not good. I made alot of stupid mistake!

There was one part on the conversation thingie where I am at a museum with a group of people and have to ask the receptionist something about me needing some help or something.. I didn't know how to start so I asked, "Ou est-ce que le receptionist?" - it means.. where is the receptionist? HOW SAD RIGHT?! Belly gave this weird look and said... okayyy. HOW EMBARRASSING! Then after that.. he asked me some other question which is i think NOT on the paper.. and I was like oh crapp i shouldn't have ask where the receptionist! ughh!


The general questions was ok. I can't believe how many times I've asked "pardon?" in french!

Hay.. So yeah. I have 4weeks left. Lapit na.

Oh yeah ate rochelle is here na ata. Or iono going to be here soon. Basta lam ko 27th dito na sya sa Hongkong ulit. For a month. Yay! Atleast before i go I can hang with her again.

Wee. There'll be a sort of kita kits here in the house on sunday. Hmm. Lotsa food again so meaning I`ll gain more weight. Hayy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home