Tuesday, June 26, 2007

best wishes



Happy Birthday Jozie!
Thank you thank you for being such a wonderful friend.
I am really gonna miss hanging out with you when I leave na.
I wish you all the best && I hope that we'll be in the same
room again for my last yfc camp. Hehe. =)
I`m always here remember that. mwuah

Love yah muchos,
xx camille.

* * *

Happy Birthday Camz!
Super thankful talaga ako kay God for giving me a friend like you.
I still remember that first day we talked at nica peralejo`s site just because we had the same name so we decided choose our nicknames so it'll be easier to know who we are. LOL
I also remember that it was you who PMed me in YM.
But I can't remember why though.. but what I remember that you were pretty hyper & happy at the same time. Hehe.

Anyhoos. Camz, I wish you all the best na rin.
Always remember I`m always here when you need a hand.
Love yah camz! Mwuah.

You've been a great role model for me. :)

LOve yah muchos,
xx. mimi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home