Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tagged

Camz Tagged me!=)

Rules:
1. This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.
2. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6people to be tagged and list their names.
3. After you do that, leave them a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

Six Weird Things About Mimi! - even if i've done this months agoo.. i`ll just put my 6 most weird things

1. VAIN FOR LIFE! - When i`m really bored.. I take my mom's makeup and mine and put make up.. then take lotsa lotsa pictures with different poses.

2. KUYKUY - When i was little.. i used to always thumb suck whenever i`m about to sleep or something and not only i thumbsuck before but i also had this soft hot pink Kuykuy that my parents call it and i would always stop or rub my point & thumb fingers together. Haha i have to have it everwhere i go.

3. WHOOPS! - Whenever my family and I go out.. for shopping most of the time I buy tops, accesories, and etc. When I really need pants or mini skirts after shopping.. she'll always say, "then why didnt you buy pants or skirt? you always buy other stuff like tops." Haha! Well because i love tops. haha

4. CRUSH CRUSH - I usually have more than one crushes in a year. Haha! [pero this time... wala akoo. weird ko!]

5. THUMBSUCKING - Like what i said ealier.. i used to thumbsuck, not anymore though.. but i stopped i think when there was SARS here in HongKong. Well before that i was already making myself not to but then the time that really scared me off was the time when the SARS.. which was i think grade6/1th high. I`m glad i don't anymore though. XP

6. NGEKERS - When I have test or an exam instead of studying I do something different like eat, watch tv, listen to music, dance, take pictures, play some games on my phone, and etc. And when 12am strikes i`m on my bed studying so hard and most of the time I fall as sleep and i ended up having low marks. Ackk i hate it I must change this. :P

I'm tagging:
Aisha, Kirsty, Maelou, Andrea.Suplada, Caz, Ava
xoxo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home