Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tanner

Had a really long day today but yet it was all good.=)

Went on a junk/yatch with some family friends and stop over a beach in Sai Kung - which i only found out today that it was the place where we stopped over before when we went hiking there. It was fun; took loadsa loadsa pictures with AB & Kim. Imma steal some pic from Kim`s cam later. :P Hehe

I was under the sun almost.. err the whole day so yes, i`m very very tan now. Tanner than the last time! == But it's okay.. i don't mind, no regrets cuz i enjoyed the water & the beach & the junk. Hehe. Tito Rod invited.. or i asked him him i can go swimming with them at Waterside swimming pool and then he could like teach me how to swim. HA! not that well.. i don't know how to swim.. it's just that when i know i`m somewhere around the deep areas, i get really tense and prolly end up drowning. So I can practise swimming or something.. I`ll go with Tito Rod and MikMik. One-Two times a week ata sila nag swiswiming. It's a good exercise too!:)

So cute noh? Enzo is one of the cutest baby or boy i've ever known, really. He's one good guy too. I still remember I think it was him who sang a christmas song and lead the prayer. Ang cute cute! I don't mind having a little brother or baby like that. Hehe. :)

- - -

Friday after school.. reanne, tony, vivek and tim went to Broadway Cinema and watch Pirates Of the Caribean. It was a good movie. Lotsa funny scenes! But i don't know.. I still like part2. Hehe. Jack is funnier I guess. Uh.. nuh all POC are all good. :P

After watching the 3hours of movie. We chilled at Starbucks for a while and it was Tim`s treat. XP -well he said... to me atleast. Got Chocolate Cream Chip but i felt like i should have gotten Mocha Frap. Haha ohwel.. after starbucks.. stayed abit more and went home. Gah so tired.

Haii naku.. i`m tired na. I need to do my accounts homework pa even if i`m half day but i think i`ll do homework na today para tomorrow i-hahand ko na land.

i`m still SEASICK!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home