Haha!
GOt this from Reanne's facebook.
*in eng lit class*
Aanchal: *flips through Touched With Fire* HEY LET'S DO ZULU GIRL!
M. Sheena: Why?
Nadia: she only wants to do it cause it has the word 'nipples' in it.
Ms To: So, what will you do if your 'breast' friend wanted to commit suicide?
Reanne: *laughs and turns to Alan* breast friend! she said breast friend! what in the world!
Alan: Yeah I have breast friends!
Reanne: *stares* Uh... yeah, your left boob's called Bob and your right boob's called Jake.
Alan: *feels chest* Bob is bigger than Jake!
Reanne: =.=
Vivek: Do you believe in demons?
Antonio and reanne: Yeah.. says in the Bible.. you can't see them, though.
Vivek: Oh and you know demons look like black dust..
Antonio: Oh yeah. There are so many demons in the world.. they come out of cars.
Haha! Omg! I sooo love these moments. I love the conversation with Vivek, Antonio and Marienne about the demons. Haha! LOL
We also had alott.. i`ll type em down when i remember!
*in eng lit class*
Aanchal: *flips through Touched With Fire* HEY LET'S DO ZULU GIRL!
M. Sheena: Why?
Nadia: she only wants to do it cause it has the word 'nipples' in it.
Ms To: So, what will you do if your 'breast' friend wanted to commit suicide?
Reanne: *laughs and turns to Alan* breast friend! she said breast friend! what in the world!
Alan: Yeah I have breast friends!
Reanne: *stares* Uh... yeah, your left boob's called Bob and your right boob's called Jake.
Alan: *feels chest* Bob is bigger than Jake!
Reanne: =.=
Vivek: Do you believe in demons?
Antonio and reanne: Yeah.. says in the Bible.. you can't see them, though.
Vivek: Oh and you know demons look like black dust..
Antonio: Oh yeah. There are so many demons in the world.. they come out of cars.
Haha! Omg! I sooo love these moments. I love the conversation with Vivek, Antonio and Marienne about the demons. Haha! LOL
We also had alott.. i`ll type em down when i remember!
Labels: unforgettable quotes


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home