Thursday, October 05, 2006

General Arts Week


I'll remember you - No Secrets


*phew! I just finished my french. And now I'm free! i'll fly anytime soon *mimi flying* haha. randomness.

Gah.. I'm really tired. More than 3days straight I've been sleeping really late. And it's either because of my art project or my homework. Yeah I can have one to three homework a day, but I swear, they are alot! Accounts pa lang, they take me ages to finish! Especially " T accounts & Trial Balanace" I totally hate the topic. We had test for that and I will definately fail! There was like 5minutes more when I just started to calculate the total of each thingos like CASH, CAPITAL, BANK, PURCHASES...etc. Tsssk! I didn't even get to do Trial Balance! Haish. Pero this new topic we just learnt like 2days ago.. about trading and profit and loss of the year (date) is pretty easy.. well much easier than T ACCOUNTS atleast! In TriaL Balance, you will never get the correct answer if you didn't put the right places in the T Accounts. Haishh..

I went to MTR ( maths tutorial room ) kanina cuz I got C- sa pop quiz namin! Haha. Well we just learnt function tas ang hihirap na ng exercises! Kaya medyo hilo pa ako nung nag pop quiz kami. Haha. Ms Chung told me to go see her after school.. so i did. :P Luna&Sumra came with mee. Tas un.. was pretty happy that Ms Chung didn't make me re-do all the questions because I was just about to do that.. but then she told me to do number 6-7 only tas un.. yehey! I'll revise that worksheet kasi daw next week may quiz&test nanaman! :/

Arts day

On tuesday, during VA Lesson.. we didn't have any lesson but we went d0wn to the covered playground and started doing sand carving. We were there til lunch recess! I didn't even get to eat lunch because when it was lunch recess, there was some like pin badges makers & wood carving so we went up there.. I got like 4 pins.. one is gone now. :( ohwell.. Karishma made wood carving for mee. *woot!


ours.. haha it was suppose to be this well-known temple in India.. forgot the name. but then it turned out to be some kind of CRAP! Haha. this can be aacnh's poo. Haha LOL peaceee yo!

[ alan's group] [ trudie's group ] [yuki's group]

credits to aanch


Haha. LOL such a good sand carving eh? Well sorry! I was just not in the mood to make some sand carving when it was during lunch.. and plus I was really impatient in doing those kind of stuff. I give up easily when it takes loads of time. HAha.

Home Economics day

yesterday.. there was some thingos in covered playground again. making cellphone accesories, bracelets, necklaces, etc. At first I didn't bothered trying it because almost juniors were there and its gonna be chaos na pag sisingit kami. But then, iono.. all of a sudden we were wandering around and starting to take beads and etc. Haha. I took alot! They're on my locket though. I made a necklace one. Very very simple lang sya.. pero then I though of making it as a bracelet instead. Haha. It's kinda like a ponytail now. hehe. :P gonna make more!

Music day

today is music day. whatever.. it was kinda boring. ppl were performing school band, recorder, choirs.. hehe la lang un lang. Haha. :S

TOmorrow

I don't really know what will happen but what i know there will be a San Carving & Lantern Competition. All classes will join. Reanne, Alan, Antonio, Vivek and Harry are assigned to join the Sand Carving part.. and me.. I'm might be helping my chinese classmates to do Lantern.. or maybe sit and watch em. Haha. I really dont feel like doing any arts this week.. my lantern project is enough for this month. Haha. Oh and PLus! No afternoon classes! Wooooppiieee! :P

Oh btw! We lost! sa netball. :/ I don't really know how much they got but we got 3points. Haha. I shot 2, luna shot 1. *woot for us, atleast we tried our best for our first game this yr! I knew we wont win cuz we dint have enough training and Mrs Anderson put juniors&seniors together. Wah. Tsk tsk. I didn't like DGS, tssss. The center girl.. she holds the ball for more than 3seconds and their empire don't do anything. it's sooo unfair. tss

Luna&I went home straight na.. sigh kakamiss! We were reminicsing nga eh..



luna: oi i miss everyone..
mimi: yeah i know.. :(
luna: especially nirjala yeah?
mimi: yeahh.. haish
mimi: remember those times when we're going home.. binita&deepu will be ahead of all of us, then aanch,nadia&(whoever) behind deepuu, then you, me, niji, rea together..
luna: yeah! and the guys behind uss
mimi: ohhhyeah! when they come and watch us though!
luna: but not anymore.. we're only two.. and niji's not here.. we cant pursuade them to go..
mimi: yeah and most of them have eng lit
luna: yeahh
mimi: haish...i miss everyone. :(


Awww. Niji!!! Call me!! I miss youu! Hey when are you going to send stuff? LEt me know okay? We haven't buy anything yet. Haha.. but we will! CALL MEE!

ANyways. till here. I want to sleep naaa!





reanne, mimi, aanch

bhaaadhoo & mimi

saw that " I LOVE JAMES LAFFERTY ", Arggg! I wanted to strangle her that day for making that and showing it off infront of my face that she made this thingo. Arggg! She used to say that she LOVES CHAD MURRAY moreee than James, and now she's... arhhh! Nevermind. I don't care.. as if he's going to be mine. Haha. XP

reanneboo & mimiboo

secret!

yeah ok laugh your ass of now.. HAHA!

HAHA! GO AANCHAL! LOL

Haish! Enough na nga!!!

Nyties!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home