Saturday, December 27, 2008

it was 2:30am

Yay!!

After what?? 4 hours of searching for new skins and changing my layout with another color... I finally like this one. Okay.. not so much.. but I'm satisfied. I'll prolly change it later when I feel like it. I was gonna make a header/layout but then I got too lazy and I wasn't in the mood to make a layout. Grr.

Oh! "you are my princess from above the tower && i hope to rescue you someday" came from the song that Yolec made for mee. :) hehe Since I couldn't think of any quote and I suddenly remembered that sentence of his song... boom.. there you go. :)) hehe

Currently talking to Mj. I am very glad he pmed me earlier or else... kanina pa siguro ako dinudugo sa html codes and dun sa pag palit-palit sa colors. :)) haha Laughtrip kausap si Mj... nakakamiss na nga ee. :(( it's so sad he won't be my classmate with any of my subjects next term. :( But oh well... it's alright... I think? hehe. :))

Anyhooo... it's 3:40am... both MJ and I are still awake but I feel tired now... I think I'll go to sleep in a few minutes.

Owkiee. Nyt y`all. :)

/gonna edit pa my site tomorrow. :|

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home