Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Study ka na!

Yes new layout! hehe I still use the code from the owner of the layout (wind it up feat Gwen) Actually this is not a new layout. I made this long time ago but then yeah i re-used it. :P

Anyhoos i was really busy with school. Ngeon lang ako medyo nakahinga from art. I`m happy im done with my report I just have to put a face and shade my yellow right and i`m done. I think i`ll stay after school tomorrow na lang or friday. Gusto ko talaga mag pahinga. Lagi na lang ako natutulog ng mga 12am which is not good for me since Im sick.:(

This week is our quiz slash revision week. All we did was test test test in class. It's good though cept that we're like robots. Grr. Tomorrow I have geog test and on friday i have p.e. and by next week EXAMS NA!!

Here's my exam schedule.
*bold ones are my schedules

18/6 - Biology (1), (2)
20/6 - English (1A), Listening(2)
21/9 - Chinese (1), (2) / French Listening (1), French (2)
22/6 - Chemistry (1), (2) / Accounts
23/6 - CIT / Chinese History / VA
25/6 - Physics (1), (2) / Geography
26/6 - Maths / English (1B)
27/6 - Chinese Listening (3), Chinese (5) / French (4), (3)
28/6 - Economics / Commerce / Practical Test for Phy|Chem|Bio
29/6 - Ad Math / Eng Lit / Practical Test for Phy/Chem/Bio

Yay! I have no school on 18th & 29th. LOL. Hayy I really have to get off my ass and study na. LOL But i feel sleepy. I've been sleeping in class today! Sarap matulog! Naka aircon kasi! =P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home