Saturday, June 16, 2007

Bad Bad Bad

Yesterday was scary! I never knew i would encounter anything like that at this age!

Okay this is not a big thing but then when marienne, tony, luna and I were going home na, we saw some 2nd yr sa mtr and we said our hi then we saw this familiar face and it was our old classmate, david.

He first saw reanne and said his hi and went on and on about how they haven't seen eachother for a really long time. When i called him the 2nd yrs told us he's drunk. - i get scared when i know a person is drunk kasi i don't know what they can do. so when we found out that he's drunk.. me and luna froze and started to move cuz we got kinda scared. But then he walked over to marienne and shook hands. I even remember him telling us that he's just about 97% DRUNK! Hell yeah! 97% ONLY? AND WHAT 3% WHAT?

Geez! man! This is what alcohol/drugs do to you. I seriously thank god that I didn't get to a school like other school out there that have some students who can't control themselves like that. Even if it's friday and there's no school the next day, hell yeah it's still not good drinking so much like that. Tsk tsk.

I also thank god that I conviced my brother to not study to the school where david studies because I heard it's not a good school interms of socialing with other people. Sobrang ma i-influence ka in a bad way. Not unless you choose the right friends but I doubt it.

Kaya to all! Advice ko lang, please don't go over your limits. Don't even get influenced by your friends because what they do is NO FUN & COOL!!

Treasure life properly. Treasure your life the best way you could!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home