Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Nij!

Happy birthday to you my dearest, Niji!

I have lot of things to say to you but then your so far away! So i`ll just put it here.

First of all, I wanna thank god for making us get to know eachother more during our form2-3 years. It was a good year. One of my memorable&favorite year without the fights though. Not just because you&i became closer but also those hangouts, dinner, shopping, stay afterschools and loads more.

Thank you thank you for being there for me all the time even when you were still here. Thanks for your understanding me, and all those advice. It helped me alot and i guess it's my turn to help you because you know.. you goin into LOVE relationship now.. - i guess. haha

Well whoever is it your man i`m sure he'll take care of you.:) if not i`ll kick him on the ass all the way to the philippines! Haha

Hayy! I loveee yaahh niji! No words can describe you as you, niji!

I miss you to bits and I wish you are here now so I have someone to hug, pinch, tickle.. and eat momo with. HAHAHA!

I miss going to nepali shops and eat nepali food. I miss going jordan, mongkok & tsim sha tsui with you, deepjala, binita.. luna.. marienne and walk around and shop.

I miss going with you guys.. i meant all of your nepali friends. It's fun! hehe

I miss those times when we go jordan park.. and i watch you guys play bball. Haha.

I miss taking pics with you!

I miss eating lunch with you.

I miss talking on the phone for a really long time.

I miss all our non sense.. jokes.. and when we annoy eachother!

Gahh! I can't believe! For that 2 years we became close.. I never knew we've done alot! HAHA

stay pretty & smile always!

I LOVE YOU, HUN!=)

<333mimi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home