DAYUMMN!!
i think i'm inlove again...
&& this time.. it's it's..

CHANNING TATUM!!!
gah! I just can't wait to see my honey in the cinema soon. I hafta support him of course. Haha! XP
He's mine people. I'm marriend with him and we have 5 kids. and we're planning to have 5 more soon. HAHAHAHA! omgsh. - well yeah that's my story to get Channing away from Nadia. Kasi they're married na daw.. pero sabi ko we have 5 kids na so she can't talk him away from me. HAHA
Bastaaa i'm INLOVEE with Channing!
He's..
HOT
SEXY
HE KNOWS HOW TO DANCE!!! - gahh he turns me ON.
OKAY i'm on crack, forgive me.
i just love my baby so much. :D
&& this time.. it's it's..

CHANNING TATUM!!!
gah! I just can't wait to see my honey in the cinema soon. I hafta support him of course. Haha! XP
He's mine people. I'm marriend with him and we have 5 kids. and we're planning to have 5 more soon. HAHAHAHA! omgsh. - well yeah that's my story to get Channing away from Nadia. Kasi they're married na daw.. pero sabi ko we have 5 kids na so she can't talk him away from me. HAHA
Bastaaa i'm INLOVEE with Channing!
He's..
HOT
SEXY
HE KNOWS HOW TO DANCE!!! - gahh he turns me ON.
OKAY i'm on crack, forgive me.
i just love my baby so much. :D
Labels: myLOVE


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home