Sunday, October 29, 2006

newLIFE?


I feel like telling you guys this.

Well we're not really sure pa naman with this decision, cguro mga 10% pa lang. Ok here's the thing. My dad flyed to India today (most prolly his in the plane right now); he, my dad's boss and I don't really know who else went there.. My dad's company will try to get the project in India and if ever they got it, my dad will most probably get the project in India. If not in India, maybe in Macau and as for us, we will go back the Philippines.

I've known this whole thing for quite a while already, but my mom told me not to tell anyone yet. Unfortunately, i did. (only some) XD. Earlier this day, when we went down to eat breakfast with our dad, my mom was asking the three of us, "oh paano, with or without india.. uwi tau?" me and my sister said yes. Haha. but my bro said no. hehe

My mom and I have been talking about our life if ever we go back philippines. You know, school, house, etc. I'm pretty fine with everything because I think I will be able to survive! Haha. I've got (online) friends back there who I've already met, and can't wait to meet them again. I've been to malls by commuting only and so on. But I told my mom, if ever we go backI don't want to live in antipolo city nor marikina. WHY? Because in Antipolo, not that i'm being offensive but in the village where we live, medyo surrounded kami ng skwaters (sp?). Haha Well not really may mga ok na houses din pero may mga skwaters din. Eh syempre pag alam nila taga Hong Kong ka or other countries, tas pag nag lalakad sa village nyo.. you know I don't like how people in our village look at me. I just feel different, I feel like may iniisip silang masama. In Marikina naman, it's not that i HATE the house there, but i don't really like to stay there.. even when we went there nung summer. My sibs and I stayed there cuz our lola can look after us, I didn't really feel that good. Ewn maybe because of the stories. Haha. Tsaka, I kinda find it boring there now. Though the friends I used to play with when I was young, eh there's still there.. you know it's still different. My mom said if ever, we might get an apartment near our school. Which is fine with me. Oh and as long as it's near to the MALL, then I don't mind. Haha.

But to be honest, I feel like we will go back there. Like I have this feeling na uuwi kami. Kasi my mom said "makuha man or not ung project, baka uuwi din tayo", yeah that could be the reason. Lam nyo, nag hahanap na nga kami ng school ko eh. Sa totoo lang, I'm pretty excited to move back. I don't know why.. I feel like I'm going to be back home again.

Pero mamimiss ko talaga ang HongKong. This is like my hometown already, like my life started here. Ohwell.. I'm not going to continue this pa because I'm not really sure about it. So I might tell you guys again sooon pag nalaman na. :)

Oh btw, if ever we go back.. my mom will teach me how to drive so that when I turn 18, I can get my driver license na! Wooohoo! I'm excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home