New stuff. :D
/edit; there's my banner and it's still like pixelized but oh well... I really don't know how to fix it. :(( hope you still like it.
First ever blog for year `09. :)
How was your New Year?
Anyhoos, I've got a new layout as you can see and well thanks to doughnutcrazy for the wonderful layout. I had to change some parts and the header because I can't relate with the header he had. But credits are all to him. :)
The header is dedicate of course to him. Weee. :) lovelove.
Later... maybe in the afternoon(it's 255am) I'll fix my header again. It looks like it was pixelized and I don't know what happened to it. :(( huhu
Aite aite. Imma blog again when I finish my entire site. ;)
Good night y`all.
``imissyou``
First ever blog for year `09. :)
How was your New Year?
Anyhoos, I've got a new layout as you can see and well thanks to doughnutcrazy for the wonderful layout. I had to change some parts and the header because I can't relate with the header he had. But credits are all to him. :)
The header is dedicate of course to him. Weee. :) lovelove.
Later... maybe in the afternoon(it's 255am) I'll fix my header again. It looks like it was pixelized and I don't know what happened to it. :(( huhu
Aite aite. Imma blog again when I finish my entire site. ;)
Good night y`all.
``imissyou``


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home