Everything happens for a reason.
After a while of accepting and understanding...
I was able to learn to stand up on my own and accept the things that were new to me.
I guess it's part of growing up as well... you know..
Learning things...
And accepting things....
I'm glad it's all over now. :)
But one thing I would like to share...
you have chosen what you wanted so don't be surprise why the things you want don't happen... anymore...
I am happy for what I gained after those times...
Maybe it was really meant to happen?
I was able to learn to stand up on my own and accept the things that were new to me.
I guess it's part of growing up as well... you know..
Learning things...
And accepting things....
I'm glad it's all over now. :)
But one thing I would like to share...
you have chosen what you wanted so don't be surprise why the things you want don't happen... anymore...
I am happy for what I gained after those times...
Maybe it was really meant to happen?
Labels: reality check


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home