hey guys!
I'm here at hongkong airport waiting for my plane to board.
I'm using my itouch right now... so I don't want to blog so much cuz I don't want to type here.
haha
school will start tomorrow and this time 2nd tri na.
we got comski, algebra and something I forgot haha
oh we've got Eco and tax classes as well.
Boooohooo! I want subjects related to MMA nooww.
I don't want to study minor subjects anymore... huhu
okay I gtg I'm tired.
I'm here at hongkong airport waiting for my plane to board.
I'm using my itouch right now... so I don't want to blog so much cuz I don't want to type here.
haha
school will start tomorrow and this time 2nd tri na.
we got comski, algebra and something I forgot haha
oh we've got Eco and tax classes as well.
Boooohooo! I want subjects related to MMA nooww.
I don't want to study minor subjects anymore... huhu
okay I gtg I'm tired.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home