Tuesday, September 09, 2008

i broke my promise

Okay....
I just remembered my dream last night...
Which somehow makes me feel worst because I seriously feel the feeling is just too strong. :((
I don't know what to do anymoree...

The dream was...
I was at this thing... with some friends.. and he was there as well with his friends..
then I got this ball thing from him (i guess?) you know those beach kind of ball.. but not that big.. then he suddenly laid his head on the ball.. which is like.. you know kinda weird because I was like hugging the ball.. Gah! Then he just stayed there til his friend or whoever called him and said to go.. yeah he did said that he has to go and all and that time it was like "okay fine bye" for mee because for mee he doesn't know...

Then... on YM he PM-ed me and said "now do you feel it?"


BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What does that mean?

Huhuhuhu.

Well i kinda know.. but.... =((

I don't really think about him that MUCH but whyy do I get dreams of him?? And like that paa. Like he left a message. Amp naman oo!

=))))

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home