Friday, August 29, 2008

a quick update.

New Layout, thanks to hokairotciv

(copied it from multiply)



Final's Over.
Sem Break started since yesterday afternoon. :)) haha (for us at least)
Official Break is on Monday
And on monday, I'll be in HK. :)
We finally survived and finished 1st tri!:)
*i just hope we won't repeat any subject. =/

- - -

Trinoma
we occupied 2 fx i think! :) Haha
we were lucky to get a fx that was empty! ^^
ate at food court.
mon & i bought charlie chan pasta from yellowcab, slammers burgers, and choco banana from fruit magic. *we were FULL*
went around the shops..
met the guys, chris and marge at TimeZone.
the girls went around LandMark
then we all met at PhotoLine to take a group picure (anybody have scanner??)

Mon2x and I went to GateWay..
Napabili ako ng dalawang Flops sa People Are People. :)
2 pairs for 600. :)
worth it!:)

Went to Mon's Place after.
Watched tv most of the time... kakatamad mag comp eh.
Watched Youtube though. :P
Ate dinner there.
My tito picked me up at around 9pm.

Fun day. :)
It was a pretty long time after we all hanged again.
I miss fma7 already. :)
Have fun on your sem break! I'm sure I will with mine. :)) hehe

Pasalubongs... I will don't worry.. but don't expect to much I've got no $$$ there. Haha I can only have money if my dad gives me one. :D

Ingat~!
Visit my multiply. ;)

it'ssogoodtoknowthatimoveryoubeforethebreakevenstarted!:) *woot*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home