Monday, June 18, 2007

Yay!

Yay! I have a new layout. Not by me though. By Manikka. I love her works. ♥♥♥

Anyways.. did nothing today. I did get off the computer chair and watched Gilmore Girls inside the room with my dad's portable dvd player.

I did nothing with studying, again.

Before I sleep i plan to do my revision in English. I`m goign to answer this book thingo that my mom bought before I hope it helps. I wanna get about 85+ for english. :)

I think starting from wednesday, after english exam i`ll really try to get off the computer since it's part of the House Rule: If it's your exam week, no internet. And til now.. i`m glued to it. LOL.

- - -

I am so hating people who have already watched Fantastic 4. Hmpff you guys know who you are. Blah. I now wants to eat sushie. Actually.. seafood pizza. *yumm*

I`m Off!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home