breaking through
I'm planning to ask my dad to get me a new mp3 player instead of an iPhone.



I think if I get to Hong Kong, I'll think about the ipod nano or the iriver clix+.
I don't know about the Zen Krystal, I really want a screen to see my songs. haha
Anyhoos, if you know anymore good mp3 players, comment this post ok?

My Twin Sistah foreverr. :)
Yepp, she played Gabrella for HSM in HongKong... Haii I miss herr uberrr. :( I really can't wait til september to come so that we all will be reunite again. :)
I thought of asking an iTouch but then i realize that it's too big and everybody wants to have it either.. I want something other people don't have yet but the quality is good as well.
I looked over some players online.. and these are the ones i kinda like..

ZEN Krystal

iPod Nano Pink

iRiver Clix+ Pink
I think if I get to Hong Kong, I'll think about the ipod nano or the iriver clix+.
I don't know about the Zen Krystal, I really want a screen to see my songs. haha
Anyhoos, if you know anymore good mp3 players, comment this post ok?
- - -
I was searching through my facebook when I found pictures from my friend's friend's albumn.

My Twin Sistah foreverr. :)
Miss you loads, ree.
I'm glad to hear that the show was successful. :)
Your career in life is just keep on coming through eh?
Well your dream is finally coming...
More power to you, ree and I really miss you soo much.
See you soon!!
Love loads,
Mimi


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home