INTERNET IS HERE!!
Yay!! My MackyBooky Proweee has Internet alreadyyy!!
I waited for about 2 freaking months and now my baby has internet!!
Weee. Thanks to my MommyLove she finally figure out how to install the router because it won't work.
Mom and I were losing hope but until today it worked!!
So noww.... I'll prolly be online the whole time..
I'll be blogging maybe... often na...
Wee...
okay enough na... i have to take a shower... i have school at 12pm!!
Love,
Mimi.
I waited for about 2 freaking months and now my baby has internet!!
Weee. Thanks to my MommyLove she finally figure out how to install the router because it won't work.
Mom and I were losing hope but until today it worked!!
So noww.... I'll prolly be online the whole time..
I'll be blogging maybe... often na...
Wee...
okay enough na... i have to take a shower... i have school at 12pm!!
Love,
Mimi.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home